Friday, October 5, 2012

Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder ~ Henry David Thoreau

Hello Everyone!
A great stretch of time has passed since I have posted anything.  A lot of changes, growing and opening of the mind have occurred.  However, this is something I enjoyed deeply, so I am returning.  I began this blog to do photography of fashion on the streets of Birmingham.  Slowly, that evolved into my obsession of street art and taking pictures of events and life happening around me in the South.  With that said, this first post will be pictures of life through my eyes in the South I have taken in the past few months since my departure.  Hope you enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment